Experimented Procedure to add infant on United Airline
United Airlines ensures that flying with an infant becomes easy for everyone, so they developed an infant policy. To add infant to your flight, the most essential thing is to be aware of What is United Infant Policy.
What are the terms and conditions of United Infant Policy?
Following are the specific terms and conditions related to the airline child policy. If you are concerned about how you will be able to take your baby on United Airlines, then you do not have to be stressed. Every day, many babies, along with their guardians, fly with the airline. ,
- Children up to 24 months /(2 years old) are not required to have their seat. However, informing the airline that you will be traveling with your infant on your lap is essential.
- You cannot travel with an infant if you are under 18.
- For international flights, the guardian must purchase a seat for infants ( under two years old or 24 months old.
- One infant on a lap can travel for free.
- Only one lap child is allowed. If you have two infants below the age of 2, you must purchase a seat for each additional infant.
- Infants born seven days ago are not allowed to travel with the airline.
- The fees of an infant child for international flights will be 10% of an adult fare plus taxes.
How to add infant on united flight
Do you have a query : How do I add an infant to my United flight ticket?. United Airlines provides many options to passengers to book flight tickets with infants. Many passengers have used all these methods and have provided them with the best solution. Try to add your infant while booking, as it will save you from the hassle of adding them after booking. The online steps to add an infant on United airline are as follows:
- Go to United Airlines' official website.
- Next, visit the booking page.
- Enter ‘to’ and ‘from’ destination, departure date, type of trip, class type, number of travelers, etc.
- Under the number of travelers section, select the number of infants on the lap you are traveling with.
- Click on find the flight.
- Now you will find the many flight options.
- Choose a flight as per your budget, preference, and convenience.
- Next, fill in all the required information under the traveler 1 and Traveler 2 sections.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Subsequently you have to make payment for the flight ticket via the available payment option.
- Once done with the booking process, you will get your ticket and the confirmation mail on your registered email id and phone number.
- At last, it is recommended to complete the check-in process.
Can I add an infant to my United flight after booking?
Yes, you can add an infant to your United flight after booking, but you need to call the airline customer care or visit the airline help desk. If you are using the calling method, dial the phone number (1-800-864-8331), and once connected with the executive, ask him to add an infant to your flight. For this, you need to provide your travel information.
We hope you are informed of the airline infant policy and must have resolved your query: Do infants under 2 fly free on United?
In Case you have any other question then ask to United Airlines Customer Service.