JetBlue Airways is an ideal option to choose if you wish to rejoice from several perks and amenities while onboard and on the ground. You get several travel vouchers, credits, and certificates to benefit your future trips as well. The airline even allows you to easily claim and redeem your vouchers using its online web portal.
A Comprehensive Guide To Help You Know Better Your Travel Voucher: JetBlue Airways
However, some terms and conditions are associated with claiming and redeeming your voucher from JetBlue Airways. Need to know about them? Check out the key points as mentioned in the upcoming sections!
Ways to claim my JetBlue voucher?
Do you wish to claim a voucher? Here are some voucher terms and conditions that you must keep in mind:
- The airline creates a travel bank account right after issuing a travel credit; moreover, to avoid any inconveniences, ensure that you enter your TrueBlue membership details clearly while booking a ticket.
- Also, you can use the voucher to pay towards the flight reservations for flights operated by JetBlue, or you can use the voucher to pay for the vacation packages.
- You cannot use the voucher to pay for the extras or book a flight operated by the partner airlines.
- You can combine the travel voucher with a credit card and TrueBlue points to benefit from it as much as possible.
- JetBlue allows you to book a reservation using your voucher for anyone you want. It is not mandatory to book a flight in the same name as mentioned in the voucher.
Now that you know about the terms and conditions of voucher usage, follow the given methods to claim it:
- The airline issues a voucher when it cancels your reservation before any prior notice and fails to provide an alternate arrangement.
- You get to rejoice from the vouchers if you purchase a membership from the airline.
- Additionally, the airline credits a voucher if you pay using your credit card for the flight booking.
- Or, you can always directly purchase a voucher from the airline to benefit your future trip on JetBlue Airways.
After you are thorough with the voucher terms and know how to claim it, head towards the next segment to know more about its validity and expiration.
How long are JetBlue vouchers good for?
JetBlue vouchers remain valid for the next year from their time of issuance. And the airline does not allow the voucher owners to exceed the validity period. So, it is crucial that you use the voucher before its expiration date, or you might not be able to use it at all!
Are JetBlue vouchers transferable?
The JetBlue vouchers remain non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-changeable, which means that you cannot transfer the voucher to someone else or commercialize it. You can contact the airline’s customer support for further details about transferring the voucher. Or, check out the upcoming sections for detailed knowledge about the same.
Can I transfer my JetBlue credit to another person?
Generally, the credits you receive from JetBlue are non-transferable. However, the airline allows you to use the credit to purchase a ticket for your parents, spouse, children, or friends. But, the same person must use the travel credit under whose name the airline issues the credit in the first place.
How do I use a JetBlue travel voucher?
You can use the JetBlue travel voucher to book a flight ticket operated directly by the airline. Follow the given steps, and you can use your voucher towards booking a ticket:
- First off, you need to visit the official JetBlue website using your preferred search engine.
- Navigate the booking window on the homepage.
- Comply with the booking procedure using the required credentials like the arrival and departure airport locations, followed by the journey dates, and tap the Search Flights button.
- Next, you get a list of efficient flight options suiting the credentials entered by you.
- Choose a flight that suits you the best, and then proceed to the Passenger’s Details section.
- Enter your full name followed by active contact information to receive any updates.
- Finally, choose the Travel Bank Balance option, enter the voucher details and pay for the booking.
- Wait for the transaction completion, and the airline sends you the booking confirmation message on the registered contact information.
You can rely on the given steps if you wonder how do I use a JetBlue travel voucher. However, feel free to contact the airline anytime you are stuck in a demanding situation for professional assistance.