Grab the Details How do I Transfer my JetBlue points with family?
JetBlue Airlines allows travelers to make flight reservations using their preferred modes and can even make payments using existing miles. There are many travelers who earned miles points after traveling via JetBlue Airlines, and can be used to make reservations and to add additional services. Sometimes there are many travelers who want to make bookings for other passengers, and they wonder whether it is possible to use their existing miles or not. They can get all the answers to their questions by referring to the details mentioned below:
There is a proper procedure using which the JetBlue Members can share or donate their points. The rules to share points are decided by the loyalty program of TrueBlue point donation. Here is the process given using which you can share your JetBlue points with the family.
- Firstly you need to log in to their TrueBlue account on the points donation website, which is trueblue.jetblue.com/donate-points.
- Now you need to select the member.
- Here you need to decide how many points you want to share.
- Beginning at 500 points, you may donate as many points as you wish to the family member.
- Then the points will be transferred directly to the TrueBlue account of that family member..
Can you transfer JetBlue points to a family member?
Yes, you can transfer your points to a family member, but the process is not that simple. However, you can share your points with any TrueBlue member, which is quite similar. Here are the points that you need to remember.
- You can use JetBlue's "Points Pooling" service to share your points with up to 7 other TrueBlue members and allow them to redeem those points.
- You can add your friends and family to your pool by inviting them through their first name and the email address attached to their TrueBlue account.
- As the pool leader, you can give redemption power to any member of your pool.
- And finally, they will be able to use their account to redeem the transferred points for flights or vacation packages.
Can you buy a JetBlue ticket for someone else?
Yes, if you are a JetBlue loyalty program member and you have earned miles for your last trips, then you can use them to make a reservation for another passenger. However, you must note that you cannot transfer your own booking to someone else if you have already made a reservation.
How do I add a family member to my JetBlue account?
As per the Pool Rules of JetBlue, you can add a family member to your JetBlue account. To exactly know the process of how to add a family member to your JetBlue account, you need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly you have to go to the official site of JetBlue Airline at www.jetblueairline.com
- Then open the My Pool dashboard given on the homepage.
- In order to add family members to your JetBlue account, you need to hit the Manage My Pool tab.
- Now click on the Add Pool Member to add the family member.
- Select child or adult as per the age of the family member.
- Now enroll the member with its name and email address
- A link will be sent
- And verify the enrolment; hence the member has been added.
How to book a flight for someone else on jetblue?
If you wish to make JetBlue flight bookings for some other traveler, then you must follow the series of online instructions given below and continue:
- Visit the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- From the main menu bar, click the option of “book.”
- Tap on the flight options and search flight to your destination. You must also mention your boarding point and traveling date.
- Trip type and passenger number can also be specified from the filters mentioned.
- Click on the checkbox stating “Use TrueBlue points.”
- Once you tap the search field, you will be displayed various flight options.
- You can make a flight selection according to your preference, and you will be taken to a page where you must fill in all the details of the passenger.
- Soon you will be taken to the payment page after filling in all the mandatory details of the passenger.
- You can apply your mile points and, if essential, select another mode of payment to end the booking process.
- Finally, you will receive reservation details at your linked email address.
Can you give away JetBlue points?
JetBlue allows its TrueBlue members to donate their points to their favorite charities through the TrueBlue points donation program, which is actually a recent addition to the airline's loyalty program in the following way.
- The JetBlue program of points donation provides TrueBlue members with an additional method to use their points.
- Members are now allowed to donate points to benefit several charities and nonprofit organizations featured in the program.
- When the members donate their points, the points go directly to the selected charity, and each charity may use the points either for travel or for their organization.
The process to give away JetBlue points
- Firstly the TrueBlue members have to log in to their TrueBlue account on the points donation website is trueblue.jetblue.com/donate-points.
- Now you need to select a variety of charities.
- Also, they need to decide how many points they want to donate.
- Beginning at 500 points, the TrueBlue members may donate as many points as they wish to the charities they have selected.
- Thence the points will be transferred directly to the charity's TrueBlue account.
Do I have to pay to transfer JetBlue points?
The collection, contribution, and transfer of points with JetBlue are made for free. All the transactions of points require no cost. However, if you want to transfer the points to non-family members, then you may have to pay a fee of 1.25 cents. Otherwise, there is no fee at all.
For more information, visit trueblue.jetblue.com/donate-points
How do I add someone to my JetBlue account?
If you already have a JetBlue account and you are thinking about what is the process to add someone to your account, then you must be clear that you can add someone to your JetBlue card using the steps given below:
- Open the official mobile application of JetBlue Airlines.
- Enter your JetBlue id and password to login into your account.
- Visit the “manage booking” option.
- Once you reach your account, you must tap on the edit option of the loyalty program account.
- Tap on add information and add details of authorized users.
- You must fill in all the mandatory fields and click on the save information button.
- Finally, you will get a message of successful changes.
Can I use my JetBlue points for someone else?
Yes, travelers are allowed to add JetBlue points to make bookings for some other passengers. They can even use these miles points along with cash for ticket purchases. However, they must note that they cannot use them for purchasing basic fares tickets. Also, these points are not transferable. JetBlue points can also be used by travelers to add additional inflight services like seat upgrades or flight modifications.