Feasible ways to Add Delta Boarding pass to Apple Wallet:
If you are an iPhone user and troubleshooting while downloading or saving the Delta Airline boarding pass on your iPhone. Then we recommend you read the information, which will assist you with the easy steps to protect the boarding pass.
How do I add my Delta boarding pass to my iPhone?
Travelers should follow a few steps to add a Delta Boarding pass to their iPhone with the help of the Wallet App.
- Kindly open the Airline app, Email, or notification that contains the Boarding pass or scheduled flight ticket.
- Once you can find it click on add to apple wallet option.
- Customers should proceed with given instructions displayed on the screen.
- If required, click on the ad given in the upper right corner.
How do I save my Delta boarding pass on my iPhone?
To save the Delta Boarding Pass on an iPhone user needs to proceed step by step to understand the detailed process and kindly check the given data.
- Passengers must download the Delta Airline App and open it.
- If you have completed the check-in process, the itinerary will show up when you open your trip.
- Once you generate the boarding pass, you will see the icon which says Save the boarding pass click on it.
- The notification will appear on the screen confirming the addition. Tap on add.
- Now you can see it in your Apple wallet; passengers can use it when boarding the flight.
How do I add Delta boarding pass to Apple Wallet?
When you want to add your Delta boarding pass to your Apple Wallet, you can directly add it from the website during or after check-in. The steps for the same are as follows:
- First, sign in on the website of Delta Airlines on an Apple device,
- Then you have to choose the “My Trips” section to access the booking,
- If you have not already checked in for the flight, complete the check-in by on-page instructions,
- The boarding pass will load on the screen,
- On the same, look for the “Add to Apple Wallet” option,
- Confirm the same if required, and the Delta boarding pass will successfully be added to your Apple Wallet.
How do I add my Delta boarding pass to my Apple Watch?
Assuming that you want to add the Delta flight boarding pass to your Apple watch for your suitability, you must first access your Apple Wallet on the Apple Watch. Here are the steps that you can consider to follow:
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch application,
- Choose the “My Watch” option and select “Apple Wallet,”
- The passes saved on your Apple wallet will automatically sync with your Apple watch,
- If not added already, you can save the boarding pass from the email you have received from Delta by completing the check-in.
How do I add a Delta boarding pass to Apple Wallet without the app?
You need to consider the check-in email delivered by Delta Airlines in order to add your boarding pass to Apple Wallet without the app. Here is the detailed process mentioned that you can adhere to:
- You have to first complete the web check-in at Delta for your flight,
- Next, you must opt for the “Email Boarding Pass.”
- Then go to the email section on your Apple device,
- Find the concerned email sent by Delta,
- Open the attachment sent to you in the check-in email,
- After opening the boarding pass on your device, tap on the three dots at the top,
- Choose the “Add to Wallet” option,
- Provide the confirmation by tapping on the “Add” button in the popped-up window,
- And then, your Delta boarding pass will be added to your Apple Wallet.
How do I share my Delta boarding pass?
Passengers can share the boarding pass or tickets available in the wallet of their iPhone with another person.
- Firstly you should open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Click on the pass or tickets the customer wants to share.
- Select the More button and then click on pass details.
- Tap on the share icon, which will display on the screen.
- If the sharing option is not showing on the screen, then it may be passed hasn’t enabled sharing in the wallet. You must check their app or website to see if they provide choices to share the boarding pass.
How do I add Delta card to Apple Wallet?
With advancements in technology, Delta has started accepting the cards added to Apple Wallet. This has eased the work for travelers as they no longer require the physical version of it. So, if you also want to add it to your wallet, there are specific steps you have to follow; please give a look and follow them:
- First, on your Apple device, open the Wallet application.
- On the top-right, you will find the "Plus or "+" sign tap on it.
- You have to provide all your card details in the boxes given there.
- Then you can set your Delta card as the default card.
- Once you do so, you will be done with the process.
Does Delta have Apple Wallet?
Yes, Delta has an Apple Wallet. You can utilize the concerned wallet to purchase different services that are provided by Delta. However, there are certain advantages with respect to the same, which you can find in the given points; please have a look:
- Easy purchase— If you buy any service from Delta, for example, booking, upgrades, food, etc., and make the payment through Apple Wallet, it will take a few minutes to complete the process; hence it is very time-effective.
- Discounts— By using the concerned wallet, Delta may provide different discounts and offers so that travelers can avail of them and purchase their services within their budget.
- Quick process— The booking process and other associated processes can be done faster with Apple Wallet.
- Commonly used— The most important reason for accepting payments via Apple Wallet on Delta is that the users of it have increased in many numbers.
Does a screenshot of the Delta boarding pass work?
There is always a query asked by many passengers whether they will be allowed to check in if they show a screenshot of their boarding pass at the airport. So, to get a relevant answer, the given points will assist you in every possible way; please have a look:
- Yes, you can check in with Delta with your boarding pass, which is in a screenshot format on your device.
- However, you have to ensure the barcode scanner on it is clearly visible because to get through all the checkpoints, having a barcode is important. If it is not visible, you may be denied check-in and board the flight.
- If you have any doubt related to the Apple Wallet or how you can use it with Delta Card, you are requested to get in touch with the assistance team of Delta to find out the proper resolutions associated with the same.