Get through the info about rescheduling Rex's flight after booking easily
A traveler can easily reschedule the Rex flight after reservation by paying or not paying through the airline's website or calling the customer service person according to the REX change policy. To learn more about it, you should bear out this article thoroughly.
Can I reschedule my already booked flight?
Yes, it is usually possible to reschedule an already booked flight, but there may be fees and restrictions associated with doing so. The specific policies vary depending on the airline and the type of ticket you purchased.
How to change REX Flight?
There are several ways to change the REX flight, therefore, to do this, must get through it.
- Go to the Rex Manage My Booking page.
- Enter your booking reference and last name.
- Click on the "Manage Booking" button.
- Select the flight you want to change.
- Click on the "Change Flight" button.
- Make changes to your flight, continue to review the changes, and confirm it by paying its charges to the airlines.
- Call the REX Customer Contact Centre on 13 17 13.
- Provide your booking reference and last name.
- Request a flight change.
- The REX consultant will help you find a new flight and process the change.
Regional Express Flight Change Policy
The REX Flight Change Policy is as follows:
- There is no fee to change a REX flight up to 14 days before the departure time.
- You may also be required to pay charges between your original ticket and the new flight if the new flight is more expensive.
- For an Economy ticket, there is a $33 fee per flight sector to change a REX flight between 14 days and midnight before the scheduled departure time.
- You may need to pay a fare difference if you change your flight to a different fare class.
- There is a $33 fee for business tickets per flight sector to change a REX flight between 7 days and midnight before the scheduled departure time.
- There is a $22 service fee for all flight changes made through the Customer Contact Centre.
- Please note that some fare types may not be eligible for changes. You can check the fare rules for your booking to see if you can change your flight.
- You may be unable to change your flight to a different origin or destination.
- You may not be able to change your flight to a different airline.
- If you change the Economy (Regional WA) flight ticket until 60 minutes of flying for free while on (Flex,) you have to pay only the fare difference.
- In Business Class's Biz Plus, you can change your flight at any time while on a Biz ticket; you only change the ticket within 60 minutes of traveling by paying only the fare difference if it is required.
How much does it cost to change a Rex flight?
The cost to change a Rex flight depends on how far in advance you make the change and the type of fare you booked. There is no fee if you make the change more than 14 days in advance. If you make the change between 14 days and midnight before the scheduled departure date, there is a $33 fee per flight sector. If your fare category is not available for your changed flight, you will also be required to pay.